Scary Places to Go in Phoenix for Halloween
Halloween is about to happen in Phoenix and you can bet there is a haunted house with your name on it this holiday. If you are looking for some Halloween ideas, then Sardella’s Pizza and Wings has some hot tips to think over while you nibble on some of our delicious pizzas and hot wings.
- The 13th Floor is far and away the scariest haunted house in the Southwest. Featuring ghouls, goblins, ghosts and a few angry clowns, this haunted attraction will scare your socks off and leave you gasping for air.
- If you want something a little scary but rather tame, then the Howl-O-Ween event at the Phoenix Zoo on Oct. 23-24 is the place to be. It’s a scary, merry event for all ages where kids can enjoy trick-or-treating down the trail and skipping a beat during the ‘‘Monster Mash’’ … all while dodging the Headless Horseman, who is rumored to be lurking about.
- The boldest of the bold might want to make their way over to the Fear Farm for the Phoenix Haunted Hayride. This bone-chilling adventure through the fields will take you on the ride of your life … or death. Not for the faint of heart, this terrifying event is where ghouls and monsters show off the skills they’ve learned in the afterlife.
- Jack and Jill may have been a couple of innocent kids, but when they fell down and broke their crowns they decided to take revenge on all the little boys and girls who dared to follow them. Voted one of the best Haunted Houses in Phoenix, surviving the nightmare that is Jack and Jill’s Haunted House will take more than child’s play.
- Searching for something a little less spooky? Start off the holiday events with the Cocktails Play Date at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix on Oct. 17. This family-friendly event will be full of fun for the whole family to enjoy. Full of interactive events, dancing, games and candy, it’s a Halloween attraction the whole family will enjoy.
Happy Halloween from Sardella’s
Halloween time is a fun time of year and the team at Sardella’s Pizza and Wings is ready to join in the fun. We invite you to stop by before you head out to any of these events to enjoy a bite to eat before you make your way out for the evening. We will have hot wings and cold drinks, and we will be happy to serve up a last meal to send you and your family on your merry way into eternity…