The big debate among chicken wing eaters seems to be whether one should eat bone-in or boneless chicken wings. This debate may never be finalized, but we at Sardella’s believe that you can’t go wrong with either choice! Below are some facts about chicken wings, so you can decide which style of wings you’ll devour tonight at Sardella’s Pizza and Wings.
Boneless Chicken Wings
- Real boneless wings, like Sardella’s, are 100% white meat chicken lightly breaded and fried to be crispy on the outside and juicy inside.
- Boneless chicken wings are easier to eat as there is no bone to avoid.
- Boneless wings are also cleaner to eat as sauce is served on the side
Bone-in Chicken Wings
- Bone-in chicken wings come in two parts: the flaps (wings) and the drums. Our wings are deep fried, un-breaded and coated in your choice of six different sauces including the following: mild, medium, hot, suicide, honey BBQ, and spicy BBQ.
- Traditional bone-in wings have very few carbs.
While the debate may be ongoing for years to come, no matter what style of chicken wing you choose or sauce you pick, our wings will make your mouth water for more. Regardless of your tastes either type of wing can be enjoyed by those on a gluten free diet as well!